Drawn to her career by the desire to have a positive impact on families during transitional periods, Megan understands that family law issues are often sensitive ones. Which is why she approaches each case with the compassion, experience, and legal knowledge needed to provide representation during even the most emotional of times. Megan handles every family law and divorce case individually, keeping in mind that each family is as unique as their circumstances.
Her passion for families extends outside of her career and into her own. She and her husband have three wonderful children who she loves to spend her spare time with. When she isn’t fighting for the wellbeing of other families, she’s rooting on her kids at their sporting events and school activities, cheering on the Notre Dame football team, or finding her escape in a good book.
When you need an advocate that cares about your wellbeing as much as your case, call Megan Wells.
- Admitted to Indiana Bar: June 1, 2005
- Law School: Indiana University School of Law- Indianapolis
- College: Indiana University—Bloomington
Membership & Professional Activities
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Kids Voice of Indiana, Guardian ad Litem volunteer
- Indiana Association of Mediators
- Central Indiana Association of Collaborative Law Professionals (CIACP)